- General Information
- Certificate Information
NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
When should I expect to receive my hard copy certificate by mail?
For our Certificate and Specialization courses, you are provided a hard-copy certificate by mail. You can expect to receive the official certificate to the mailing address you have listed in your account within 4 – 6 weeks after passing your exam.
All courses, including our non-credentialing courses, offer a digital copy that is available for download/printing at home. You can access the digital copies in the Certificates section of your Student Portal within one business day of passing your exam.