Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
When do I get access to the EDGE app and it's related features?
As soon as you subscribe, and as long as your subscription remains active, you can access the EDGE mobile and desktop app.
How to access EDGE:
- EDGE desktop: Log into your customer portal and click on the "EDGE" menu option.
- Mobile App: Download the mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play store. Once you have downloaded the app, simply log in with the same email and password you use for your NASM/AFAA Customer portal.
Click here for more FAQs on the EDGE app.