- NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Taking the Exam Online with PSI
NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What time should I arrive for my exam?
PSI will allow you to start your exam launch process up to 30 minutes before your scheduled exam appointment. We recommend utilizing this time in order to complete your pre-exam checklist.
Please note: You will have 15-minutes after your exam appointment start time to connect with the proctor. Failure to do so will result in the exam being marked as a no show, at which point you will be required to contact Member Services for your options by phone at 1-800-460-6276 option 3.