Run through this final checklist to make sure you are all set for your test:
- Review the Candidate Information Bulletin that outlines the Exam rules and Guidelines.
- Make sure you have a dependable device with a webcam and stable internet connection.
- Run a System Compatibility Check on the device and internet you plan to use for your test, to make sure your device is good to go for online proctoring.
- Access to a private, quiet and clutter-free location. Review this helpful resource on Tips for Environment and Lighting for Online Proctoring.
- With exception to the examination website, all other programs and applications are closed.
- You have your government-issued photo identification ready to show the proctor. The identification must be valid (not expired) and include your signature. Examples include a driver’s license or a passport. Note: Military IDs and credit cards are not accepted for online proctored tests.
- You have your CPR/AED Certification ready to show the proctor. The certification must be valid (not expired).
- Your workstation is clear of any non-approved materials.
A helpful video demonstration of the exam day can be found here.