Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What should I do before the day of my AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam?
Run through this final checklist to make sure you are all set for your test:
- Review the AFAA Testing Rules of Conduct that outlines the Exam rules and Guidelines.
- Make sure you have a dependable device with a webcam and stable internet connection.
- Run a System Compatibility Check on the device and internet you plan to use for your test, to make sure your device is good to go for online proctoring.
- Access to a private, quiet and clutter-free location. Review this helpful resource on Exams Preparations.
- With exception to the examination website, all other programs and applications are closed.
- You have your government-issued photo identification ready to show the proctor. The identification must be valid (not expired) and include your signature. Examples include a driver’s license or a passport. Note: Military IDs and credit cards are not accepted for online proctored tests.
- You have your CPR/AED Certification ready to show the proctor. The certification must be valid (not expired).
- Your workstation is clear of any non-approved materials.