Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What does it mean if my Recertification application is under "audit"?
When an application is under audit, it signifies a random selection in which the submission is reviewed personally by one of our staff.
If any documentation is missing or additional information is required for your AFAA CGFI Recertification, AFAA Renewals (PGE, PFT, CICI, ICGFI) or any other NASM credentials, you will be notified through e-mail.
If any documentation is missing or additional information is required for your AFAA CGFI Recertification or any other NASM credentials, you will be notified through e-mail.