NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What documentation do I need to have available at the time of my CPT Exam?
At the time of your exam, you are required to present the following documentation. Both credentials will be verified by the proctor before you are permitted to begin the exam.
- A valid, current government-issued Photo ID
- Current and valid Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification*. Failure to provide proof of your valid CPR/AED certification at the time of your test will result in a mandatory rescheduling of your exam. Failure to provide proof of your valid CPR/AED certification at the time of your test will result in a mandatory rescheduling of your exam.
Please reference the NASM Candidate handbook for additional testing information. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to the NASM Member Services team.