Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What CPR/AED providers does NASM/AFAA accept?
In addition to our own online CPR course, we recommend the following organizations: American Heart Association, American Red Cross, American Safety and Health Institute, St. John Ambulance, Emergency Care & Safety Institute or Emergency Medical Technician.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE: We recognize that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there is very limited availability of hands-on skills assessments for CPR/AED certifications. We have temporarily waived the hands-on skills assessment requirement and accepting online only CPR/AED courses. This waiver applies to exam candidates and professionals recertifying their credentials.
Please note: The online course must still include Adult CPR and AED.