NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What are the different location types I can attach to a service?
- Trainer Location(s): Enable this type of location if you will be performing a service at a physical location such as a gym or park. Trainers can add multiple locations such as gyms where they are willing to perform the service.
- Client Location: Enable this type of location if you are willing to go to your client’s location. Trainers can choose this option which means they are willing to travel to the client's location.
- Remote Location: Enable this type of location if you would like to provide a virtual training session through a third-party video conferencing service such as Zoom or Google Hangouts and you must include a link to the video conferencing session in the top field. Trainers can add in a URL to ZOOM or other video conferencing software for a remote session.
- In-app Video Call Session: Enable this type of location if you would like to use the in-app Video Call virtual training sessions. This is a virtual setting, but instead of a third-party service, it is completed through the EDGE application, as a face-to-face call.