- NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Taking the Exam at a PSI Testing Center
NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What actions are prohibited during my test?
Test rules provide guidance for what is acceptable during your test and can be found within the NASM Candidate Information Bulletin.
Examples of prohibited behavior may include, but are not limited to:
- Reproducing, communicating or transmitting any test content in any form for any purpose. Copying or communicating content is a violation of PSI security policy.
- Interacting with third parties intentionally or unintentionally
- Conversing or any other form of communication among candidates is permitted once you enter the examination area.
The proctor will investigate the event and determine the appropriate action.