- NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Taking the Exam Online with PSI
NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What actions are prohibited during my test?
Test rules provide guidance for what is acceptable during your test and can be found within the NASM Candidate Handbook and/or AFAA Candidate Handbook. The proctor will use your webcam and on-screen chat to communicate with you during your test. Your test may be paused by the proctor or automatically by the testing platform to investigate suspicious actions or events during the test.
Examples of prohibited behavior may include, but are not limited to:
- Looking off the screen
- Mumbling or speaking aloud
- Using unauthorized materials
- Interacting with third parties intentionally or unintentionally
- Leaving the circle of view of the webcam
The proctor will investigate the event and then release your test so that you may continue after re-accepting the terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the pause or release of your test, you can chat with your proctor directly.