NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
Is there an expiration date on my CPT exam and where can I locate that date?
Yes. The CPT exam expires 180 days from the date of enrollment or enrollment key redemption. To find your CPT exam expiration date:
- Log in to NASM.org
- Click on My Account and select the “Proctored Exam” menu option.
- Locate the exam name and you will find the expiration date next to the blue action button.