- NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Scheduling Your Exam Appointment
NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
I purchased my exam on or after 02/22/2022, how do I cancel or reschedule my exam appointment?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your exam appointment, you must make those changes 24 hours in advance to your scheduled appointment date/time. If you do not meet this deadline, you will be unable to modify your appointment.
To modify your appointment, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into your Student Portal and access the "Proctored Exams" menu option.
- Within the "Scheduled" tab, choose the exam appointment you wish to modify and click the "Modify" Button.
- You will be redirected to the Proctor Candidate website where you will be able to make the necessary changes. Note: If you are rescheduling your exam, you will be required to schedule your exam appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- After successfully rescheduling or cancelling your exam appointment, you will receive a Confirmation Email with the details of the change.