- Continuing Education
NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
I completed courses through NASM and/or AFAA; Do I need to send in documentation for these courses?
If you completed NASM/AFAA courses and wish to apply them to your NASM CPT Recertification, your courses should automatically integrate into your Recertification Portal. If they do not appear in your portal, please contact Member Services at 1-800-460-6276 or e-mail the Recertification Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you completed NASM/AFAA courses and wish to apply them to your AFAA Renewal/Recertification, you will need to list those courses on your paper application.