NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
How many questions are on the CPT exam and how long do I have to complete it?
There are 120 test questions, of which 20 are research questions and do not count toward or against the final score. There is a 2-hour time limit, and you must pass with a scaled score of 70% or better.