Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
How do I process a payment towards my payment plan?
All installment payments are set up on a monthly automatic withdrawal to the card on file. However, if you purchased your product online with an installment/payment plan, and that plan is still active, you can process payments from within your NASM | AFAA Customer portal should your payment decline.
Please see the steps below:
- Log into your Customer Portal here.
- Click on the "Payment Plans" menu option.
- Locate the payment plan you want to process a payment for and click "Make a Payment".
- On the "Make a Payment" screen, choose the Amount to Pay and select the payment method you wish to use for the payment.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click "Submit Payment".
Important Note: You will want to know your set payment date, as any payment made greater than 5 days to the draft date will be applied to the principal balance and not your next monthly dues.
If you purchased your product over the phone with an installment/payment plan, you will need to call Member Services for assistance with updating your payment information. Contact information can be found on the Contact Support page or by clicking here.