Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
How do I change or cancel my subscription?
If you subscribed through an app store: Please contact the app store in which you made the purchase and reference their specific T&Cs (Apple or Google).
If you became subscribed through the purchase of a CPT package with NASM: You will automatically be provided 1 year of access. This option will not be auto-renewed nor can it be modified.
If you subscribed via the web at nasm.org/EDGE: You will have the option to modify your subscription within the Manage Subscription tab located within your online student portal.