Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
How do I change my credit card number on file?
If you purchased your product online with an installment/payment plan, you can manage your payment information from within your NASM | AFAA Customer portal.
Please see the steps below:
- Log into your Customer Portal here.
- Click on the "Payment Plans" menu option.
- Locate the payment plan you want to update the payment information for.
- To the right of "Payment Method" (last 4 digits of your currently saved credit card will display), click the "Change" link.
- On the "Change Payment Method" screen, you can add a new card, remove an old card, or select a different card already saved on file.
- Make the necessary changes and click the "Save" button. You should see the updated card info displayed next to your order/payment plan.
Important Note: By selecting or adding a new default payment method, you are agreeing to use that payment method for all future recurring monthly payments.
If you purchased your product over the phone with an installment/payment plan, you will need to call Member Services for assistance with updating your payment information. Contact information can be found on the Contact Support page or by clicking here.