- General Course Information
NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
How do I achieve 100% course progress in a course?
To achieve 100% course progress in the course you must complete all lessons and all chapter quizzes in the course. A lesson is considered complete or 100% when you have viewed or clicked on all pages within the lesson and completed the end of lesson Knowledge Check. A chapter is considered complete or 100% when you have completed all the chapters lessons and the end of chapter quiz. The course is considered complete or 100% when you have completed all the chapters.
Please note: Achieving 100% in the course does not mean you have achieved your certificate. You must complete the Final Exam to achieve your certificate.