Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
Can I process a payment towards my payment plan using a credit card that is different from my saved credit card on file?
Yes, you can process a one-time payment using a different payment method. If you purchased your product online with an installment/payment plan, and that plan is still active, you can process payments from within your NASM | AFAA Customer portal.
Please see the steps below:
- Log into your Customer Portal here.
- Click on the "Payment Plans" menu option.
- Locate the payment plan you want to process a payment for and click "Make a Payment".
- On the "Make a Payment" screen, choose the Amount to Pay.
- Within the Payment Method section, click "Choose another way to pay" and enter the required payment information.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click "Submit Payment"
Important Note: By adding a new payment method, it will automatically default the method and you are agreeing to use that payment method for all future recurring monthly payments.
If you purchased your product over the phone with an installment/payment plan, you will need to call Member Services for assistance with updating your payment information. Contact information can be found on the Contact Support page or by clicking here.