NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
Can I list the measurements of my client?
Yes, you may select the measurements for your client.
- Height - user can choose "Feet and inches" or "Centimeters"
- Weight - user can choose "Pounds" or "Kilograms".
By changing these options some of the default acute variable units will change when adding an exercise to a workout. For example, if you choose "Pounds", the exercises with weight will default to "lbs.".