Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
Can I earn CEUs from courses I completed through college?
College courses may be awarded CEU credits towards your Recertification and/or Renewal. If a college course is approved, the CEUs are typically awarded based on the total credit hours. To get more information on how CEUs are awarded, please review the applicable Recertification/Renewal Guidelines.
For detailed information and instructions for a specific NASM Credential, please visit https://www.nasm.org/recertify/recertification-and-renewal or click here.
For detailed information and instructions for a specific AFAA Credential, please visit https://afaa.com/recertify or click here.