Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
Can I do my CPR/ AED course online?
Yes, you can get CPR/AED certified online with NASM. The standard requirement for a CPR/AED course requires that the training include a hands-on assessment; Hybrid courses are accepted.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE: NASM/AFAA recognizes that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there is very limited availability of hands-on skills assessments for CPR/AED certifications. NASM/AFAA will be temporarily waiving the hands-on skills assessment requirement and accepting online only CPR/AED courses. This waiver applies to exam candidates and professionals recertifying their credentials.
This waiver will be in effect until the CDC and government recommendations for social distancing have been lifted in the United States. Once the social distancing orders have been lifted, there will be a 60-day window before the hands-on requirement will be reinstated.
NASM/AFAA recommend that anyone who certified or recertified during the Waiver Period obtain the hands-on skills assessment once available to avoid any insurance or liability issues which could arise due to the lack of such training.
Please note: The online course must still include Adult CPR and AED.