NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
Are there any prerequisites?
To be eligible for the NASM Personal Trainer Certification Exam, here are the personal trainer education requirements:
- Have a high school degree or GED
- Hold a current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Hold an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
No CPR and AED certifications? No problem. You just need to get them at some point before your personal trainer certification exam.