- General Information
NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
Am I required to Renew/Recertify all of my certificates?
Each credential has it's own set of guidelines. Some may require renewal, while others may not. If you hold more than (1) NASM/AFAA credential, please visit the dedicated Recertification/Renewal pages on our site to review the requirements for each. If your credential(s) requires renewal or recertification, you must meet these requirements to keep your credential valid.
For detailed information and instructions, please visit https://www.nasm.org/recertify/recertification-and-renewal for NASM credentials or https://afaa.com/recertify for AFAA credentials.