- NASM Connected
- Course Library
NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
Will the courses completed in my NASM Connected Account transfer over for my recertification?
Unfortunately, at this time, the courses will not transfer automatically to your NASM/AFAA Recertification portal. If the courses are on the Approved Provider lists, you can search the courses in the Recertification portal in order to add them to your CEUs for renewal. If the courses are not on the Approved Provider lists, you can petition the courses for approval. For more information, please reference the NASM CPT or AFAA GFI Recertification pages.