Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What documentation do I need to have available at the time of my NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam?
At the time of your exam, you are required to present the following documentation. Both credentials will be verified by the proctor before you are permitted to begin the exam.
- A valid, current government-issued Photo ID
- Current and valid Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification*. Failure to provide proof of your valid CPR/AED certification at the time of your test will result in a mandatory rescheduling of your exam. Failure to provide proof of your valid CPR/AED certification at the time of your test will result in a mandatory rescheduling of your exam.
Please reference the NASM Candidate handbook for additional testing information. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to the NASM Member Services team.