- NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Scheduling Your Exam Appointment
NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
I purchased my exam on or after 02/22/2022, how do I schedule my CPT and/or GFI exam?
If you enrolled in your exam on or after 02/22/2022, you will schedule and take your online exam with PSI. You will be eligible to schedule your exam typically within 1-2 business days after signing up with NASM | AFAA. You can schedule your exam and choose your testing method (in-person or remote) by following the instructions below:
- Log into your Student Portal and access the "Proctored Exams" menu option
- Within the "Unscheduled" tab, choose the exam you wish to schedule for and click the "Schedule" button
- You will be redirected to the Proctor Candidate website where you will be able to begin the scheduling process. Note: You will be required to schedule your exam appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
- After successfully booking your exam appointment, you will receive a Confirmation Email with the appointment details.