NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
When will I receive my CPT exam results?
Your exam results will be provided to you upon successful completion of your exam. If you tested via live remote proctor, your exam results will be emailed to the email address listed on file. If you tested in-person at a PSI testing facility, the proctor will provide you with a hard-copy of your exam results.
Please note, we do not release passing scores. If you fail the CPT exam, our Proctoring partner will provide you with a score report providing details of your test results.