NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What are the hardware and system requirements for the remote exam?
Below are the standard hardware and system requirements:
- A functioning web camera and microphone (some web cameras have them built-in)
- ProctorU requires the use of the Guardian Browser. To download visit here.
- The most up to date information on the minimum systems requirements (such as Operating Systems, Resolution and Bandwidth).
- While it's not required, ProctorU highly recommends testers use a wired internet connection. The most common issues testers experience are related to internet connectivity.
The following are incompatible:
- Mobile Devices
Test your System on the device and internet you plan to use for your test, to make sure your device is good to go for online proctoring. You must be logged in via the Guardian Browser for accurate testing (download instructions above).
Please visit this ProctorU Systems Requirements page for more detailed information.