Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
What are the hardware and system requirements for the AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam?
Below are the standard hardware and system requirements:
- A functioning web camera and microphone (some web cameras have them built-in)
- ProctorU requires the use of the Guardian Browser. To download visit here.
- The most up to date information on the minimum systems requirements (such as Operating Systems, Resolution and Bandwidth).
- While it's not required, ProctorU highly recommends testers use a wired internet connection. The most common issues testers experience are related to internet connectivity.
The following are incompatible:
- Mobile Devices
Test your System on the device and internet you plan to use for your test, to make sure your device is good to go for online proctoring. You must be logged in via the Guardian Browser for accurate testing (download instructions above).
Please visit this ProctorU Systems Requirements page for more detailed information.