Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
I failed my NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam; can I purchase a retest? And when can I reschedule?
If you missed your deadline or failed your initial exam attempt, a retest and/or extension can be purchased. If you failed the NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) exam, you are subject to retest wait periods.
- If you do not pass the certification exam on the first attempt, you will be allowed to retake the exam after a 1-week wait period.
- If you do not pass the second attempt, you will be allowed to retake the exam after a 30-day wait period.
- For each repeated failure after the 3rd attempt, you will be required to wait (1) year before attempting to take the exam again.
Requirements and limitations for retesting are described in the Candidate Handbook. Please contact the NASM Member Services team at 800-460-6276 for additional details regarding pricing and limitations.