Courses and Exams
- General Course Information
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (NCCA) Exam
- NASM Personal Trainer Certificate Exam
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer Exam
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certificate Exam
- NASM Certified Wellness Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Nutrition Coach Exam
- NASM Certified Sports Nutrition Coach Exam
- AFAA Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor Exam
PSI Proctored Exams
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
How do I earn CEUs with my NASM Connected subscription?
After you have logged into your user profile, click on "Course Library" at the top of the page. From there you can search or browse through the topics to find a course. Click “Enroll” to take the course.
Once you review the content and pass the test, you can print your certificate of completion. The certificate has the provider number you will need to submit to your agency.
Please note, you must manually submit the provider number to your certification agency; CEUs are not automatically reported to certifying agencies.