NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
Does NASM/AFAA offer any Special Accommodations?
Yes, we do offer Special Accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. In order to ensure the opportunity for all qualified persons, we will make reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities that might affect their exam taking. Please click here for the Special Accommodation Application.
Note: Not all Exam Accommodations can be approved for Live Remote Proctoring and may require you to test in-person at a testing facility.