NCCA-Accredited Exam Testing
- Trainer Account & Profile
- Overhead Squat Assessment (OHSA)
- Programs, Workouts & Exercises
- Daily Readiness Assessment
- Goals, Nutrition, Measurement & Performance
- Trainer Pro
- Technical Specifications & Pre-Requisites
- Data & Security
- EDGE Web Application
- Avatar Nutrition Application
PTA Global & PTontheNet
Do I have to Renew my CPT certification?
Yes. Your NASM-CPT certificate is valid for 2 years from the date you pass the exam. To maintain this certification, you must complete the Recertification Requirements by the established deadlines. Please visit https://www.nasm.org/recertify/recertification-and-renewal for more detailed information.